The FT-815 series of devices each consist of an infrared emitting diodes, optically coupled to a photo Darlington detector. They are packaged in a 4-pin DIP package and available in wide-lead spacing and SMD option.
● High isolation voltage between input and output (Viso=5000 V rms )
● Current transfer ratio
(CTR: min 600% at IF =1mA,VCE=2V
● Pb free and RoHS compliant
● Telephone set,telephone exchangers
● Sequence controllers
● System appliances,measuring instruments
● Signal transmission between circuits of different potentials and impedances
Performance figures, data and any illustrative material provided in this data sheet are typical and must be specifically confirmed in writing by F-tone Networks before they become applicable to any particular order or contract. In accordance with the F-tone Networks policy of continuous improvement specifications may change without notice.
The publication of information in this data sheet does not imply freedom from patent or other protective rights of F-tone Networks or others. Further details are available from any F-tone Networks sales representative.